One Day for GMA
THANK YOU to all of our alumnae, parents and friends that made #OneDayforGMA such a wonderful success. Together we raised over 240 gifts and $26,000 raised to help shape every girl's experience!
Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School will be hosting our first day of Day of Giving on April 4th. On this day, we are challenging YOU, our school community, to give 104 gifts to the Mercy Fund in honor of the 104 girls of the senior class - the Class of 2017.
When we reach our goal of 104 gifts, we will UNLOCK our challenge gift of $5,000 from a generous alumna! All of the gifts given by alumnae, parents, grandparents and friends will make an impact! Everyone can make a difference at Gwynedd as any SIZE gift counts to help us reach our goal!
Many SMALL gifts can make a BIG impact!
Give on April 4th:
- In honor of our current students especially our seniors
- In honor of your own experience as a student
- In honor of your favorite teacher
- In honor of your favorite student or alumna
- For the future of Mercy education
Tell us why you give to GMAHS on social media using the hashtag #oneday4gma!
- What is Philanthropy?
- What is The Mercy Fund?
- What should I give?
- Why should I give?
- What if I have already given?