The Mercy Fund
Each year our alumnae, parents, grandparents and friends make a difference at Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School by philanthropically supporting The Mercy Fund.
Each member of our community is invited to support The Mercy Fund during our fiscal year, July 1st to June 30th. This collective support enables Gwynedd to make an immediate impact on our Gwynedd Girls through academic excellence, technology, facilities, mission initiatives, scholarship and financial aid.
- As a college preparatory academy, Gwynedd prides itself on the rigorous academic programs that it offers. The addition of new honors and AP courses and other enhanced course selections have allowed our young women to explore their interests and strengthen their talents.
- The Learning Commons and Gwynedd's "bring your own device policy" is just the beginning of the technological advances that are preparing our young women to face the 21st century with confidence and enthusiasm. These and other additions have created opportunities for critical thinking and collaborative learning in the classroom and around the world.
- Continuous upgrades to the school building, particularly new furniture and enhanced smart boards, provide a strong foundation for learning. The Learning Commons and the renovated Chemistry Lab demonstrate Gwynedd's commitment for future learning by providing these state-of-the-art facilities.
- Gwynedd's Mercy tradition provides an unique lens in which our young women learn and participate in extracurricular activities. These young women are transformed by the Mercy spirit through their encounters on retreats, service opportunities and in the halls of Gwynedd.
Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Gwynedd attracts talented and passionate young women to attend Gwynedd. Through specific scholarships for academic, music and art as well financial aid, students are able to attend regardless of their financial background.
Questions or for more information?
Contact: Christine Burke '07
Director of Annual Giving
215-646-8815 ext. 410