Framing the Future
The Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School Strategic Plan Process Begins With You.
This year marks a significant milestone as we launch a community-wide strategic vision that will propel, challenge and ground Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School as an educational leader, not only in Montgomery County, but throughout our wider communities.
Working in Partnership
We have partnered with Concentrics and its president, Andy Mozenter, who is dedicated to helping us continue to strengthen our leadership capability and decision-making proficiency so that Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School can deliver its promise to students and community.
Your voice is necessary.
It is our hope that our entire community will engage in the process that brings us to our next Strategic Plan, from students, faculty and staff, to parents, alumni and trustees. Input from every voice will create a vision that is inclusive, representative and can successfully imagine and execute what is next for Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School.
To that end, there will be multiple ways to be involved -- from interviews, forums, focus groups, a Visioning Conference and community-wide surveys.
What is our goal?
With your collective energy and enthusiasm, we will look both inward and outward to create a strategic roadmap that will guide us to a future where our students are best prepared to succeed in an increasingly complex global society. It will ensure we are on the leading edge of innovation, as we work to enhance the long-term vitality of our school.
While we recognize that no one person can do everything, we hope that everyone will engage and share their voice.
Please join us in framing a vibrant future for Gwynedd,
Denise Corkery Marbach ’72, P’05, ‘09
MEET OUR TEAM
Strategic Core Planning Group
- Sr. Christine McCann, RSM (Director of Sponsorship (Sisters of Mercy Mid-Atlantic Community)
- Kathy Kirk Bellwoar ’81 (Chair, Board of Trustees)
- Dr. Kathleen M. Roeder, M.D. '60, P'92, '92 GP'14 (Board of Trustees)
- Michael DeCandido, P’09, ’16 (Board of Trustees)
- Denise Corkery Marbach ’72, P’05, ‘09 (President)
- Mary E. Kirby (Principal)
- Colleen Belz Frascatore ’89 (Director of Advancement)
- Jen Benton Zandier ‘96 (Director of Communications and Marketing)
- Sherry Mischler (Strategic Planning Coordinator)
- Kate Lutz Hansen '89, P'19, '19, '19
- Jill Marinari Carton, Ph.D. '86, P'20, '21
- Eileen Carty (Faculty) - - Anne Casavecchia (Director of Academics)
- Al Chiaradonna P’22, ‘22
- Sr. Bernadette Duross, RSM (Director of Mission Integration)
- Caitlin Fasano '09 (Faculty)
- Jamie Fruncillo ‘19
- Tina Sauter Gregor '87, P'17, P'22 - - Curtis Griffin P’21
- Kelsey Trainor '08
- Zafar Kahn P '21
- Grace Knapke ‘19
- Karen McKeaney ’88 (Board of Trustees)
- Mary Mealey P'00, '05, '09 - Susan Mitchell (Faculty)
- Zoe Rogers ‘19
- Joe Rose P'06, '11 (Board of Trustees)
- Meg Szewczak (Faculty)
- Cate Lafferty Stefanski '84, P'15
- Kiera Thomas ‘20
- Carly VanCamp ‘19