If you have any questions about the application process, please call the *FACTS at 1-866-315-9262, open 24/7*. The non-refundable application fee is payable by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. The application fee will be billed to your credit card under the name of "Independent School Management (ISM)," the company which provides the FACTS application service.
Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School seeks to provide an affordable, Catholic, private, college-preparatory education to all of our families. We recognize that the primary responsibility for financing a student’s education rests with the family. Because of this, Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School is privileged to offer need-based financial aid to qualifying families, who could not otherwise afford to attend.
The FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment program that we use, allows us to make data-driven award decisions based on financial needs. All information from FACTS remains confidential. Any interested or returning families must apply for financial aid each year using the online FACTS application, (there is a processing fee). When filling out the application, please use your name as it appears on your tax return.
Click the FACTS online application link located at the top left-hand corner of the page. Complete the online application by the listed deadlines.
- Is financial aid automatically renewed each year?
- What if I miss the financial aid application deadline?
- Who will have access to my financial statements?
- What does financial aid cover?
- I am a divorced parent. Is my former spouse required to submit a separate application?
- If I have an eighth grade daughter attending Gwynedd in the fall and applied for financial aid for her during the Admissions process, do I have to apply again for my other daughter who is attending Gwynedd as a sophomore, junior, or senior?
- Who do I contact at Gwynedd if I have additional questions?
- I have a 529 Account. May I use that money to pay for my daughter's tuition?