Open House: October 14, 2018
Gywnedd Mercy Academy High School provides students a transformative educational experience both in and beyond the classroom. In the spirit of mercy and teachings of Jesus and Sisters of Mercy foundress, Catherine McAuley, Gwynedd respects individual differences and challenges each student to achieve academic excellence in an environment which offers:
- 47+ Honors and AP Courses
- 44 Students inducted into the National Honor Society in 2018
- The Learning Commons, a 21st century collaborative, research, design and development workspace
- 13 Varsity and Junior Varsity recognized sports teams
- Renowned Music and Fine Arts programs
- Student experiential learning opportunities
- 70 Clubs, organizations and teams
- Nationally-recognized Speech & Debate Team
See What’s New!
- A state-of-the art synthetic, multi-sport turf field
- Two dedicated STEM Centers
- A ‘FIRST Robotics’ Club
- A Crew Team
- The Catherine Learning Program: A specialized academic support service for students with learning differences. Gwynedd girls are empowered to develop their unique talents and abilities, as they become competent, compassionate Christian women.
Pre-registration is closed. Walk-ins are welcome and may register tomorrow morning!
Visit Gwynedd and explore the new spaces and programs for yourself!