Payment Options 2019-2020
Two Payment Plan: Due July 15th and Nov 15th
Ten Payment Plan: Monthly, from June 15 - March 15
- All students must have a signed Tuition Contract. Schedules will not be prepared without a signed contract.
- A $100 discount is applied for each additional child attending GMAHS.
- Charges for those students taking private music/voice lessons in school will be billed separately after a student enrolls each semester (September and January).
- Students enrolled in an Advanced Placement (AP) course will be billed separately in the first semester for the exam fee charged by the College Board.
- Payment must be made before a student will be admitted to class on the first day of school. Each semester must be paid to date before a student will be admitted to the next semester. Unpaid balances may also lead to the loss of the privilege to participate in curricular and extracurricular activities such as class trips, athletics, or proms. They may additionally lead to withheld grade reporting, participation in exams, the release of a roster, transcripts or diplomas, or even denial of continued enrollment or graduation.
- A $35 charge will be made for checks returned by the bank.
- If a student should fail to complete the academic year at Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School, the parent will be responsible for all costs incurred up to and including the academic quarter in which the student withdraws.
- Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School has the right to pursue legal action for the collection of unpaid tuition. The parent will be responsible for all costs of collection, including court expenses and attorney’s fees..
PLEASE NOTE: Certain expenses, such as the purchase of an iPad or laptop and consumable/digital textbooks are not included in tuition and fees.
Fees for the 2019-2020 school year total $450. This includes a General Activity Fee of $325, Technology Fee of $75 and Father’s/Mother’s Organization Fee of $50. The General Activity Fee covers costs for THE PATRICIAN, THE MAGNET, standardized testing, retreats, clubs, labs, ministry and service, sports (including coaches, officials, equipment and transportation) and our annual musical production.