Family ID Online Sports Registration
Hello GMA Athletics families!
The Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School Athletic Department offers the convenience of online registration through FamilyID.
Any GMAHS student wishing to participate in a Spring sport, must complete the online registration form and submit a physical from their doctor. The physical must be dated after July 1st.
Registration must be completed by Friday, March 1, 2019 in order to be eligible to participate. Please DO NOT mail any physicals to school. Coaches will collect them at the first practice or you may upload a PDF file to FamilyID when you register.
If you have any questions about registering or physicals, please contact Lynann Sullivan, ATC, at firstname.lastname@example.org
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please note: Even though the majority of the registration process will be completed online, ALL student athletes are still required to submit the PIAA required physical (Section 6 of the CIPPE form for the first sport of the school year, Section 7/8 for each subsequent sport).These pages must be turned in to the coach on the first day of the student-athlete's sport. Athletes will NOT be permitted to participate until this is received! Please do not mail forms to school!!!
The CIPPE form can be downloaded, as highlighted on the left, or from the link posted at FamilyID.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration: Primary Physician information, Insurance information · Emergency contact information, Prescription medications, and any health conditions of which we should be aware.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red asterisk * are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting 'Submit', the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
Concussion testing dates:
Field Hockey: August 14 & 15, 11am - 1pm
Volleyball: August 19, 11am - 2pm
Soccer: August 20 & 21, 11:30am - 1:30pm
Athletes MUST sign up for a time slot on their team's assigned dates. If you cannot make it on your assigned dates, you must contact LA at email@example.com to schedule a time.