Family ID Online Sports Registration
Hello GMA Athletics families!
The Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School Athletic Department offers the convenience of online registration through FamilyID.
If you have any questions about registering or physicals, please contact Lynann Sullivan, ATC, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please note: ALL student athletes are required to submit the PIAA required physical prior the first sport of the school year. The required physical form must be uploaded to the FamilyID registration. Athletes will NOT be permitted to participate until this is received. Please do not mail forms to school.
The required CIPPE form can be downloaded as highlighted or from the link posted at FamilyID.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration: Primary physician information, insurance information, emergency contact information, prescription medications, and any health conditions of which we should be aware.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link.
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green "Register Now" button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.)
5. Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red asterisk * are required to have an answer.
7. Click the "Save & Continue" button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting "Submit," the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.