Winter Formal 2023
Registration for the formal begins on Friday, December 9 and ends on Friday, December 16. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Daly (email@example.com) or Mrs. Clearkin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Dances start at 7:00 p.m. and end at 10:00 p.m. Please have parents/rides ready to pick students up promptly at 10:00 p.m. In the event that a student does not arrive by 8 p.m., parents will be contacted.
- All students attending the dance must have submitted all required information about their guest prior to the night of the dance.
- Doors close one hour after the dance begins. Students must remain at the dance and will not be permitted to leave early unless the parents of the student notify the Principal in writing, prior to the dance, that their son/daughter has their permission to do so.
- Anyone who does not conduct himself/herself appropriately will be asked to leave the dance. Parents will be notified immediately.
- Anyone suspected of substance abuse, alcohol use or vaping before or during the dance will not be admitted and/or asked to leave subject to the terms of GMAHS’s Drug/Alcohol/Vaping Policy.
- Dress should always be in good taste and appropriateness will be determined by attending GMAHS staff and administration.
- Guest info will be collected one week prior to each event. Students will be asked to provide guest name, school, and guest's parent contact information.