In light of COVID-19, graduation event dates and details have been revised. Senior families, please refer to email communications for the latest information.
Graduation tickets will be distributed to the Class of 2020 by the Activities Office in late April. Each graduate will receive 5 graduation tickets: 2 Reserved Seating and 3 General Seating. If a family is in need of extra tickets or special accommodations, lists will be up after initial distribution in the Activities Office for requests. Please review the information below for details on ticket requests.
If a graduate's family knows they will not need 5 tickets, we ask that those tickets be returned to the Activities Office immediately to be accommodate extra ticket requests.
- The Mother Mary Bernard Gold Medal of Honor
- The Karen D'Lauro '60 Gold Medal for School Spirit
- Sister Mary Loyola Hold Medal for Helpfulness
- The Michele Granozio '86 Medal for Leadership, Loyalty and Example of Christian Womanhood
- The Mother Margaret Mary Gold Medal for Highest General Average
- Gold Medal for Excellence in Each Academic Discipline